Soft Rock B105.7 and the Indianapolis Home Show are teaming up to bring you a chance to "Pin & Win"! Starting December 31, 2012, you will have the chance to submit the link to your pin board that features a picture of projects YOU HAVE CREATED from something you saw on Pinterest! Each category will have a winner that will receive some great prizes from B105.7 and the Indianapolis Home Show!
Then, throughout the Home Show, you will be able to see your project displayed on a giant version of B105.7's Pinterest Boards!
Below are the eligible categories in which you can submit your entries. For any questions related to the contest, please email Krista Bontreger, Promotions Director, at email@example.com.
- Seasonal / Holiday
- Family / Kids / Baby
- Something Old to Something New
- Entrants can enter from December 31, 2012 until January 16, 2013.
- Entrants are eligible to enter items in up to three (3) categories but not all four (4).
- Each entry must besubmitted by completing the form on b1057.com, and including the link / URL to your personal Pinterest board on which the project is pinned. Once submitted, your project will be repinned to B105.7's Pinterest boards. All information in the form is required so that the B105.7 staff can contact you at any time during the contest regarding your entry.
- By submitting your entry, you are consenting to the use of your picture on the "live" Pinterest Board at the Indianapolis Home Show.
- Judging will take place on January 17 and 18, 2013. The judging panel will be comprised of individuals from the Indianapolis Home Show and Soft Rock B105.7.
- The top 3 in each category will be chosen, with one winner only. Prizes are as follows:
- First Place: $50 Gift Card to an arts and crafts store; an 11 x 14 framed display of their winning project; the opportunity to display the real project at the B105.7 Pinterest board display at the Indianapolis Home Show January 25 - February 3, 2013; tickets to the Indianapolis Home Show
- Second Place: $25 Gift Card to an arts and crafts store; an 8 x 10 framed display of their winning project; tickets to the Indianapolis Home Show
- Third Place: a 5 x 7 framed display of their winning project; tickets to the Home Show