Chick-fil-a Stops Selling Chicken Salad, Here's Their Recipe...
Their chicken salad is pretty good... and even though it's gone from the menu, they've been kind enough to release the recipe:
- 3 Cups
- 4 Chick-fil-A Chicken Breasts (original or grilled), cooled & cut into 1" cubes
- 2.5 oz. celery (approximately 1.5 full stalks, washed, trimmed & cut into 1" pieces)
- 1/3 cup of sweet pickle relish 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (cooled & peeled)
- Using a food processor, mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, and relish on low/medium for 5 seconds.
- Begin adding eggs 1 at a time and continue processing for up to 10 additional seconds or until salad is chopped to desired consistency. (Total food processing time needed is 10-15 seconds.)
Please enjoy the Chick-fil-a Song...
Photo credit: DreamBigPhotos / iStock / Thinkstock