Sean's Blog

Blog > Sean Copeland > Sean's Blog > Sean's Blog: Running Down To Walgreens "Real Quick" In Your Sweat Pants

Sean's Blog: Running Down To Walgreens "Real Quick" In Your Sweat Pants

It never fails.  If you run down to Walgreens in your sweat pants (with no makesup) .. you will see 15 people you know.  A similiar thing happened to me last night.

Take a listen...

Sean's Blog

With this scary respiratory thing going around, this could be good to know! We've all heard stuff like "your desk...
Below is a rundown of when shows start back. Dancing With The Stars was set to start back last night, but because...
Here are 2 shows that are for sure gonna be on my DVR... "Red Band Society ": A group of teens meet as patients in...
The idea is simple... eat well 80% of the time and eat what you want the other 20% of the time! So if you eat 21...