How Often Do You Do a Good Deed?
I saw this study that says we are more likely to do a good deed for someone after someone else has been kind or done a good deed for us. Although, someone has to be the first, so why not you?
When they asked people, they determined we average doing 5 good deeds a month – that’s roughly one a week. What if we amped that up today? What if we did 5 today? It might not be as tough as you think. They listed the most popular good deeds people do:
- Complete a chore or errand for a friend.
- Help someone across the street.
- Let someone with fewer items go in front of you at a store.
- Hold the door open for a stranger.
- Help someone with directions.
That’s 5 good deeds right there and all are relatively easy, right?
Here's our Acts of Christmas Kindness Challenge fo – do 5 good deeds over the next 24 hours. When you do, you’ll either be good for the entire month or possibly inspired to do more tomorrow.
Photo Credit: Getty Images/monkeybusinessimages