Sean in the City
Sean's Favorite Things 2017
1) Delicia's Fire & Ice Cocktail. It'll warm you up on a cold winter night.
2) Putting balsamic vinegar in my bloody marys. The acidic sweetness will take your bloody to another level.
3) The $30 burger at St. Elmo's Burger Study. Get the tater tot appetizer and split the burger.
4) Costco pumpkin pies. They're seriously the best pumpkin pie I've had and they're the size of a hubcap for $5.99
View this post on Instagram
Just realized I've been walking around Costco for the last hour with my fly down and one of those sample tooth picks hanging out of my mouth.. giving off a straight up perve vibe I'm sure. Glass half full: their #pumpkin pies are out and they're fantastic. Maybe the best I've had 🤷♂️🎃 #pumpkinspicepatrol
5) Putting green olives and mayo on my burgers. I learned this at a pub in Michigan.
Bonus: This random dancing lady in a fox head at Irvington's Black Acre Brewing. God bless her!