Science: These are the Most Uplifting Songs of All Time
First of all, why is science trying to "prove" something that's a matter of opinion? Secondly, I think this list is trash - ha! Ok, maybe not trash, but not my favs. They based this on tempo, lyrics, etc.
10) Katrina & The Waves - Walking on Sunshine
9) Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
8) Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
7) Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
6) The Monkees - I'm a Believer
5) Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
4) Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
3) Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
2) Abba - Dancing Queen
1) Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Confession: If I never hear Eye of the Tiger again, it will be too soon... and I'm not a huge fan of Billy Joel doo-wop.
My top 6 most uplifting songs:
6) Marc Morrison - Return of the Mac
5) Starlight Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
4) R Kelly - Remix to Ignition
3) Chainsmokers - Closer
2) Foo Fighters - Everlong
1) It's Good To Be Alive - Andy Grammar (aka Sean's Friday Song)
What's on your list?