School is back in session. Summer is over and yet, maybe you’re already looking forward to your next family road trip. With that in mind, a list was just released of the worst road trip attraction in each state.
- Indiana? They say it’s Holiday World. You take that back! Holiday World is a lovely spot.
- One state below us? The Noah’s Ark exhibit in Northern Kentucky.
- One state over – and my home state of Illinois, the worst attraction is the bean in Chicago.
- Up north to Michigan, the worst attraction is something called the mystery spot. I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds like something I’d probably like.
- And finally, in Ohio… it’s The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. I have never been there and it’s high on my list. My mom was such a huge music fan and she wanted to go, but never made it prior to her passing. I feel like I want to go in her honor.
So, I’m not sure I agree with much of this list.. but if you’d like to see the rest of it, here it is.